What could possibly be better than fudge brownies?
Ultimate Fudge Brownies, of course!
Say hello to my Ultimate Fudge Brownies. They’re made with Einkorn flour, so it bakes a little differently than common flour, giving a denser crumb. The difference results in a more moist and chewy brownie, which is perfect for fudge brownies! 8 oz. of real dark chocolate (the best chocolate in my humble opinion!) means rich flavor without tasting too sweet. The best part? It all comes together in just one mixing bowl. No stand mixer or hand mixer required, just a whisk. So easy, so simple!
If you try this recipe, please let me know what you think! Leave a comment, and tag @feel_good_fam on Instagram. Thanks!
- 2 cups Einkorn flour (128 grams per cup)
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9x9 pan.
- Sift einkorn flour in a small bowl and then set aside.
- In a glass bowl place chocolate and butter and then set the bowl over a small pan of simmering water and whisk until chocolate has completely melted.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add melted chocolate and butter mixture into bowl.
- Slowly add flour and whisk until combined.
- Transfer batter to the prepared pan and bake for 12-15 minutes (or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out with no more than a few moist crumbs).
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into squares.